The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Upcoming CD Reviews from me

Lately, I have been a little busy. But now that I have some time to do some album reviews. Here are sjust ome of the albums I will be reviewing in the future:


  • Symphony X: Iconoclast

  • Kalmah: 12 Guage (A little late I know, but I need to do a review of this one)

  • Stratovarius: Elysium

  • Iron Maiden: The Final Frontier (Also last year's album, but I will get to this one too)

  • Rhapsody of Fire: From Chaos To Eternity

  • Nightwish: Imaginarium (When it comes out)

I will also try and do a series on the DVD's released by Nighwish too as well, so stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Looking forward, Eric. Thanks for the In Flames review, too.

Of course all three of us will be reviewing Imaginarium! But I a skeptical it's going to be out when they say it's going to come out...