The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Come Cover Me: Zombie by Sarah Jezebel Deva

Deva covered Zombie on her new album The Corruption Of Mercy, which will be released on 27th June.
Zombie, one of the biggest hits of Irish rock band The Cranberries, was released in 1994. It's a protest song from No Need to Argue album.

In my opinion it is qutie good cover. Though I am not fond of the long guitar ending, the piano part at the end of the song fits in well.

The Cranberries

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Wow, I love this cover! This was one of my favourite songs back when it was popular, and this Sarah has done a great job here making it darker and heavier. I'm really looking forward to this album.