The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vegan Black Metal Chef Goes Viral!

Well, given the fact that I am a serious foodie, it was only a matter of time before food in some element showed up here on this blog! This video is getting lots of attention. I initially saw it on Facebook, but then it showed up in Blabbermouth's RSS feed as a story - accompanied by the typical asshole-y comments that appear on most Blabbermout stories.

This is fucking brilliant! I just love this. I don't really like the looks of the sauce (way too much sugar for my tastes and I have my own Pad Thai recipe that works pretty well and could be veganized very easily), but the entire video is amazing and the attention to detail is incredible. The lyrics are hilarious! There are so many priceless lines in here!

Check it out!



If all black metal sounds this good, I might have to give this genre another go.

No comments: