The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Come Cover Me: Vika Yermolyeva's cover of "Master of Puppets" live

Vika Yermolyeva out of Iceland... wow.... in my opinion the best piano player on Youtube by far! She covers pretty much any hard rock or metal song with her awesome piano skills! She is such a unique talent and her ability to perform and execute these songs are very impressive! I have been listening to her for about a year now and I always look forward to her covers of my favorite rock and metal bands. This video here is her performing Metallica's "Master of Puppets" live in Zurich:



Like how Apocolyptica is to cellos, Vika is with the piano in metal! She needs to be more well known because I have never seen anyone cover metal songs on piano like this before! I would not be surprised if she had the title of "Metal Pianist" soon, if not already! A great talent indeed! Here are some links for you to check out:

Vika's YouTube page
Vika's Homepage
Vika's Myspace
Vika's last.fm page

No comments: