The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some News!

1. Leaves' Eyes is offering a preview of one of their upcoming songs from Meredead called "Velvet Heart" and you can listen to it either on their Facebook page or on their MySpace page.  It's very different, but I do like it!



2. I just heard via Blabbermouth yesterday that one of my favourite metal singers, Sarah Jezebel Deva has completed work on a new solo album!  It's called "The Corruption of Mercy."  There is no release date mentioned but here is another album in 2011 I can look forward to.

3. And thanks to the miracle of Facebook, I heard from the folks of Satyrian, one of my favourite Gothic metal outfits, that they are working on a new album and already have half the material done!  Yay!  Their debut album, Eternitas, was released in 2006, so it's been five loooooong years.

No comments: