The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come Cover Me: Oops I Did It Again by Children of Bodom

This is a cover of Britney Spears' Oops I Did It Again song which was released in 2000. In 2005 COB made this cover and released it on the second single In Your Face from the album Are You Dead Yet?.

I can't help myself but I really like this song. It's so entertaining and makes me laugh all the time. See even crappy pop song can be done as a very interesting melodic death metal piece. \m/ 


1 comment:

Allyson said...

This is the first time I've heard this, to be honest; I've heard of the song just not the actual song until now. Man, it's hilarious! I know COB got some flack for this, but man, it's hysterical!