The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laugh of the Day: Sabaton Vocalist's Wardrobe Malfunction!

Going through my Blabbermouth feed this morning while waking up to my usual coffee drink, this headline caught my eye. Being a Joakim fangirl, I was of course curious, and it turns out it was quite a hilarious incident! He reacted quite hilariously, too. Here is the video, and the wardrobe malfunction happens at about the 3:00 mark.



This is one band I'd kill to see live - they are just so good. Sabaton - come to Canada!

Edit @ 8:52am: OMG! This just popped up on Blabbermouth!  Talk about "ask and you shall receive!  Sabaton, Vancouver, October 3, at the Venue.  My brother lives a block away and I was  planning a trip to Vancouver in October anyway. Yessssss!!!!

No comments: