The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Nightwish Download

If you read Lizzie's post here, you'll know that Nightwish had a sample version of one of the upcoming tracks off of Imaginarium released for a Kitee sporting event.  The piece is a remix by DJ Orkidea, who also remixed "Bye Bye Beautiful" and now on NW's web site there is a good quality download available of this snippet!  You can download it for the link here.  Just right click the link and go "save link as..." and it will download for you.  It's short, but sweet!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

This will end up as my new ringtone. :D Hell, I can hear my Dad swearing all over the place again, what kind of bloody noise I have as a ringtone again. :D

Allyson said...

Actually, this would make a great ringtone...Alas, I don't have a cell phone. :)

Eric James said...

Interesting... Very techno sounding drums indeed. Though I do not think it will be like that on the album though.. right?

Lizzie said...

@Eric: I definitely don't think it will be like that on the album. DJs always add elements or change sound of the instruments. He also remixed Bye Bye Beautiful, and at some points the remix doesn't sound as the original version at all.