The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tarja taking break?

If you still hesitate whether to go and see Tarja now or later do it now. Already 2 promoters made an announcement that the European and South American tour in 2012 will be the last ones for couple of years before Tarja will release a new CD. And the reason is in my opinion pretty obvious. Baby. Tarja has been talking about motherhood in interviews for couple of years now and I think that it is about time though it is her personal matter. And if you think that they are saying that just for selling more tickets I don't think so. Otherwise I believe Tarja or Marcello would already make an announcement that promoters are lying or something like that. So lets see who is right and who is wrong. AND I am NOT the only one who think about the baby matter.

No comments: