The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Liv Kristine's "Skintight"

OK..............

Interesting................



People who read this blog should know what a huge fan I am of Liv, however, I am not sure how I feel about this video. I was totally expecting a pop album, because her solo stuff is pop for sure, and as far as pop goes, I'd much rather support Liv and listen to her than any other pop idiot out there (you know...Rhianna, Britney, Beyonce, and basically most American female - and for that matter, male - pop singers/acts) but I guess this video is a bit, I don't know..."fashionista" for me. Don't get me wrong, the woman is ridiculously gorgeous! But the purple outfit, for one thing, kind of disturbs me because it looks like she's wearing granny undies! Anyway, I am very interested in listening to the album, which comes out in Canada September 14.

No comments: