The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Amberian Dawn Update!

Amberian Dawn is another of my fave Finnish metal bands and their upcoming album is on my list of albums I'm really looking forward to in 2010. Well, the wait now has a definitive end!

The new album, End of Eden, is to be realeased in Europe on October 20th. The band is streaming it's first single from the album, "Arctica" on it's MySpace page, and you can listen to that here. You can read more about the CD, including a track listing, here at the band's site.

Totally loving this cover art!

I just hope I don't have to wait for freaking ever for this CD to become available in Canada!

2 comments:

Almagest said...

I thought the song is an interesting choice, it's definitely not what I expected. It sounds more atmospheric and "prog" than what I'm used to from them.

I'm looking forward to the new album! I'm very curious about the epic longtrack. I just wonder why most of the songs are again so short!

Allyson said...

Yeah, I really, really want LONGER songs from these guys because they are just so epic and I want them to be epic-er!!!