The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

30 Day Music Challenge, Day 09: A Song You Can Dance To

Dance? I do not dance.

Let's change this to "a song I can headbang to." And once more, there are so many to choose from it's hard to pick one to put here.

This one comes to mind, though: Crimfall's "Wildfire Season." I LOVE this band, and their debut album As the Path Unfolds... They are releasing a new CD this year, and I am so looking forward to it!



Here's another, this time from my official second-favourite band, Dawn of Destiny, "Days of Crying."



What about you guys?

2 comments:

Eric James said...

Good song choices! :D

Anonymous said...

For me I go for Nightrage's Wearing a Martyr's Crown and The Haunted's Moronic Colossus