The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Amberian Dawn!

Exciting news if you're a fan of Finnish symphonic metallers Amberian Dawn: their next album will be released February 29, and it's called Circus Black.  It will have a couple of special guests, too: Jens Johansson of Stratovarius and Timo Kotipelto, also of Stratovarius.

The album artwork has also been revealed.


Call me crazy, but does this not remind you of some other Finnish band's recent album art?

Whatever the case, I'm looking forward to the album because I love this band!

The track listing is as follows:

01. Circus Black (3:49)
02. Cold Kiss (feat. Timo Kotipelto) (3:31)
03. Crimson Flower (feat. Jens Johansson) (4:25)
04. Charnel's Ball (4:27)
05. Fight (3:21)
06. Letter (4:31)
07. I Share With You This Dream (3:37)
08. Rivalry Between Good and Evil (instrumental) (4:00)
09. Guardian (5:09)
10. Lily of the Moon (4:12)

The music was written by mainman Tuomas Seppälä and the lyrics were written by lead singer, Heidi Parviainen.

I just hope I don't have to wait for it forever to become available in North America.  End of Eden is still not readily available here, but I did order a copy of it from AD's Facebook offer, which included a T-shirt.   I hope that arrives in a timely manner!

1 comment:

Eric James said...

OMG, this does remind me A LOT of Nightwish's album cover. This is very interesting seeing how similar the two look. I don't think Amberian Dawn copied them though. This should be a good album too.