The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Monday, December 12, 2011

2012 Releases

The spring of 2012 is going to be so excellent for me because a lot of my favourite bands are coming out with new stuff.  I thought I'd compile a list.  If you have any others you'd like to add, just leave a comment!

Nightwish - Imaginaerum (well, sort of: the North American release date is Jan. 10 but I think a lot of fans have already heard it)
Lacuna Coil - Dark Adrenaline: Jan. 23 (I just hope it's decent...)
Xandria - Neverworld's End: Feb. 27
Amberian Dawn - Circus Black: Feb. 29
Epica - Requiem for the Indifferent: March 9

Announced but no dates as of yet:

Delain - We Are the Others (I'm assuming this is coming out in March-ish since they embark on a headlining tour in April)
Lyriel - something to be released in February
Sabaton - Carolus Rex
Liv Krisine - Libertine


Rumoured and/or teasing fans on Facebook:

Dawn of Destiny
Satyrian
Where Angels Fall
Elis
Unshine
Akoma

Others I'm not overly interested in but have dates others might be interested in:

Eluveitie - February 10

No comments: