The title says it all! Opinions expressed here are those of the authors. Personal tastes may vary, and we are cool with that.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Lacuna Coil's "Dark Adrenaline"

Lacuna Coil announced the release dates, track listing and cover artwork for its 6th studio album "Dark Adrenaline".

The album will be out on January 23th in Europe, January 24th in North America and January 27th in Australia & NZ. You can listen to the first single "Trip the Darkness" below.

Track listing:

1. Trip The Darkness
2. Against You
3. Kill the Light
4. Give Me Something More
5. Upsidedown
6. End of Time
7. I Don't Believe in Tomorrow
8. Intoxicated
9. The Army Inside
10. Losing My Religion
11. Fire
12. My Spirit


Few words by Cristina Scabbia regarding new album can be found here.




3 comments:

Allyson said...

I'm pretty skeptical about this. Trip the Darkness was nothing to write home about and after the last CD, I've kind of lost faith in LC.

Eric James said...

I agree with Canuck on this one. This song sounds like a typical alternative rock tune to me.

Lizzie said...

I think they're labelled as "heavy rock" nowadays.